To see the exhibition 'Of Ordinary Things' click here
For full 12 art stories click here
IWAW Tumblr @iwawblr
Iraqi Women Art and War please press here to follow my journey back to Iraq via my youtube channel.
Outside in Rana Blog click here
I joined Transformers
Follow me on Twitter: @ rana72https:/ /twitter.com/rana72https://twitter.com/rana72
Now you can see the online gallery please click http://outsidein.org.uk/Iraqiwomenartwar
Find out more about Transformers here:
In order to bring the real story a live >>>> please donate for the project! find more
For Arabic lessons book here
Great youtube Islamic Lessons for kids to watch , Please like !
Museum & School Education workshops suitable for all range of age from under 5s up to adults group.
Freelance Education and Outreach Officer Artist
Specialist in Arabic and Islamic
Translate This Page
I’m a degree-educated specialist in Schools and Museums, Galleries and Tourism with excellent communication and report writing skills. I’m enthusiastic with a strong work ethic and have a proven track record of working within an office environment.
Experience, skills, and abilities that I can offer your company include:
- Native Arabic speaker and fluent in English;
- Extensive team management and team building experience;
- Excellent grasp of "one to one" customer relationship management concepts and techniques;
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment;
- Good level of education (or appropriate qualifications or experience)
- Recently I am part time researcher studying towards Ph.D. at Birmingham University conducting a research project about _Relationships between Islamic Collections and Audience_ in the UK museums
- I have an MA in Museum Studies at the International Center for Cultural and Heritage Studies (ICCHS), Newcastle University.
- Museum Education Postgraduate degree from Oxford University Museums and Collections (OUMC).
- BA in Archaeology at the College of Arts of the University of Baghdad, Iraq.
Arabic & Islamic event & Handling objects activity Introduction to Arabic and Islamic • Customs and Cultures • Calligraphy & Patterns • Guided tour in both languages Arabic and English • School visit introduction to Islamic Religion • Arabic Club running for children in Museum and School Design and deliver activities/events to all range of groups. • Family Friendly Event • Design Families Games • Outreach Projects